Hello fellow bloggers! Shanessa had to give away her puppy recently… 🐶 How would you feel if you had to give away something you loved so so so so much? Devastated, right? So would you be a great help and give her a FOLLOW if you are not already following her to cheer Shanessa up?
This wasn’t planned to be posted today, but I thought I’d do something different 😉😌 A clothing haul!!! Disclaimer: I am not doing this to brag in ANY WAY, and I was not sponsored. Max is an amazing place for clothes shopping 😉 I also had LOTS of fun, except that it was way too […]Max clothing haul!!! AND, I’m inviting you to my B’day blog party!!! 🤩 — A Curly Sue’s Ramblings
Wooo! Go to Evin‘s B-day party on August 14th!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Nextdoor is a site and an app where people post about things going around in their neighborhoods. Like alerts and lost pets. First, you have to make an account, to do that you put in your street address.
Then, you enter your email address and make a random password.
And then, put your first and last name.
Hey everyone! Shanessa tagged me for The Small Joys Tag! Thank you so much, Shanessa!
1. Thank the blogger who tagged you.
2. List 15 of your small joys (They can be as weird, random, and silly as you want to make them!)
3. Tag 5 blogger friends who bring you joy (and feel free to say why they bring you joy!) Have fun with it!
My 15 small joys:
- My books! 📚 They make me so happy when I read them! (Sometimes when I’ve finished reading all of my books, and don’t want to re-read them, I take some of my parent’s books! 🤭🤭🤭)
- My family of course! They’re the best!
- Friends! You always need someone to cheer you up, right?
- My blog!! I love my blog, and all of these friendly bloggers reading this post!
- BOBA!! As I mentioned in my post ‘Who loves BOBA?! 😋😋😋‘, I said that I loved boba.
- Smoothies! 🍹 I have no idea why I love smoothies actually! I just do!
- Slime! I made 3 posts on how to make slime. Tap here, here, and HERE!
- Knitting! 🧶 It just calms me down, like when I read.
- Writing! 📝 I love writing stories!
- Lip balm! 💋 I want to keep my lips nice and smooth!
- Music! 🎶 I love music because it just makes me wanna dance!
- Dancing! I won’t say that I’m a REALLY good dancer… but I do love dancing!
- Drawing! Like dancing, I am not the best artist you’ve ever seen, but… I love to draw even if it looks HORRIBLE!
- Origami! I love folding stuff!
- Emojis! 😎😍😃🤩🤗😙😉😀😏😁😂
Who will I tag…?
I’m not a coffee person, (because I’m a kid!!!) but this recipe might be delicious for any other coffee lovers out there! ☕
What you need:
- Instant coffee powder
- Water or milk
- Popsicle molds
Alright, first take your instant coffee powder, and pour it into some water/milk.
Stir, stir, stir!!!
Pour your coffee mixture into popsicle mold.
Freeze for 1-2 hours.
Visit their site at: https://www.squishmallows.com
I loveeeee boba tea, and above is a video to make boba drinks! Enjoy!
I hope you are feeling POSITIVE, because that’s a feeling to aim for. Even in this coronavirus crisis, we still have to stay 😃!
I hope you all are safe, and just so you know, someone told me that wearing masks is bad for you. Virus spreads quickly. It starts from 🦠, to 🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠! And we really don’t want that to happen!! There are already 16.3M confirmed worldwide, 9.43M who have recovered, and 650K deaths! ☠⚰
Please stay positive, y’all! And tell me in the comments how you feel!
Here is a GIF I made that from now on I will put at the end of each post.
Hope ya like it!
Hey guys, how do you add the ‘Follow Blog via Email’ button to your blog? I already have the ‘Follow Blog’ button ready.
But I dunno how to make the ‘ Follow Blog via Email’ part… any suggestions?